Friday, February 15, 2008

Disney Pictures

This is Captain Jack Sparrow at the show outside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. He is no Johnny Depp, but he did a good job.
I am standing outside the Hall of Presidents show. It amazes me how they are able to get the movements, eye blinking, and talking of the late presidents. That was a great show.
My friend Tina and I with the star of Disney, Mickey Mouse.
I apologize that the pictures are sideways and viewing will present a crick in the neck, but I could not get them to change direction to post. Maybe someone could give some pointers.

2 comments:

Blended in Texas said...

Yeah, when you are in your photo album just right click and you should see the option to rotate your picture. It's as easy as that! =) By the way, this is Sarah from the homeschool group. ;)
~Sarah~
www.mylifeafterlaundry.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Thanks Sarah. I tried to rotate it and it would not save onto the blog because of some error. I will just try it again next time.