Friday, February 16, 2007

Showers of Blessings

I was showered with such a kindness and love that one only experiences in a church like ours. Events like last night remind me why I love my church and why we stay where we are. We are constantly reminded of God's grace and love to us through other believers.

I don't know how many of you will ever read this, but again, ladies, thank you. I cannot thank you enough for your kindness, love, and generosity. You truly outdid yourselves. I counted over 30 of you there and can only count on one hand the number that were missing and I know those ones had valid reasons for not making it. Again, I thank you immensely. I had a wonderful time with all of you.

We look forward to using the wonderful gifts that were showered upon us last night.
My other two kids loved going through it with us and celebrating the new life that will be born within the next few days (within 10 days)

No comments: