Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New McCain campaign slogan

For those of you who hate politics, this post is not for you.
I, personally, like it to a point. By November, I will be ready to get the election behind me as the negativity and ads will get to me by then.
You also know that I am a Republican by choice. My first allegience is to God and those things that are Biblically sound -- such as pro life and pro marriage between one male and one female. My pocketbook comes in also as I do not like to pay high taxes and I am in one of the highest taxed states here. I also like to choose my own healthcare program and do not need the government telling me that I can't own a gun. That is usually the political party that stands behind all of those things. I also have to vote my conscience in what I believe that would best honor God.

I am also not an Obama kool-aid drinker. He believes in nothing more than a Communist Utopia. He wants everyone equal even though he owns a multi million dollar home that he had to have help buying. He wants higher taxes for what he calls the rich (if you make over 150,000 --does that include himself and many of his colleauges in Congress). Apparently in his lack of experience he fails to realize that it is the rich who pay the most taxes in this country.
He is also very extreme in his abortion beliefs -- abortion after the baby is born by letting it die.
He has no experience and has done nothing for the state of Illinois. There is no such thing as the Land of Lincoln.
Because of the Republican party he can stand where he stands today as a presidential candidate. It was the Republican party under the great Abraham Lincoln that freed the slaves in 1862 and 1863.

After hearing Hillary's speech last night. I got all fired up. Here is the new campaign slogan.
NO WAY, NO HOW, NO BAMA. Go McCain. Never thought I would hear myself say that one. I want the bumper sticker.

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

You should submit that! I didn't know all that stuff about Obama. The media is spinning it like he's the next Lincoln.

Heidi said...

I do get a lot of my information from Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity, but you can check out his record as it is public. I am not sure of how to do that, but I can find out.
One of them is that live baby act (pretty much public here in Illinois) that was mentioned in the abortion part of it.
He is no Lincoln.

Heidi said...

I am trying to figure out how to submit that to the McCain camp.