Friday, October 12, 2007

Answers to Friday Fifteen

I got the list from another blog. see www.lefthandedrabbit.blogspot.com for her answers and the list.

Endearment you call your husband most often -- Hon (short for honey).

Endearment your husband calls you most often. Hon (I think) I probably don't listen enough.

Endearment you call your husband when you want something. handsome

Endearment your husband calls you when he wants something. I don't think he has an endearment for that.

Endearment your husband doesn’t like. Stupid (just kidding)

Endearment you don’t like. Sweetie

If “the fall” had never happened, which wild animal would you most like to pet? Grizzly Bear

If you could shop for free in one store for one day, what store would you choose? Coldwater Creek or Christopher and Banks

Which actress/famous person have people said you look like? I don't think I have ever been mistaken for an actress.

Which actress/famous person would you like to look like? Jane Seymour--gotta say, she looks great after having twins.

If you won the lottery, what’s the first totally frivolous thing you would buy? liposuction and a tummy tuck (it is those twins).

If you could change places with one person for one day, who would you choose? Laura Bush

If you could go back in time, which historical/famous person would you want to spend time with? Abraham Lincoln

If you could choose one day in history to be present – but not be seen, heard, or able to affect change - what day would that be? The first day of creation. If I thought that I could handle the violence of that day, I would say the day Christ died on the cross. I certainly would not want to alter that day.

What is your most unrealistic fear? Being eaten by a shark (seriously. And I live in the Midwest, but I grew up on the West and love the ocean!)

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

HA! HA! "Stupid" was pretty funny! Even though you were kidding. Mine would be "jerk," hee, hee! I loved your answers. So, you've got the fear of sharks, too. Did yours come from watching Jaws as a little kid, too?

Heidi said...

yes. To this day, I hate those movies. They are up there with my hatred of Old Yeller. Even though I know and it is obvious that the shark is fake.

Ann-Marie said...

We had to watch Old Yeller every year at school. It was the only movie the school owned on those movie reels. By the time I was in fourth grade, we were so sick of it, we'd cheer when the dog died just because it meant the movie was nearly over!