Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pirates

Need I say more? I don't go to the theatres very often, but when I do, it better be good. I am not one of those people who go every week (not that I have a problem with that), so the movie better be worth my time. There are not many occasions that get me all excited about movie theatres, but this past weekend, my husband took me to see Pirates of the Caribbean -- At World's End. That is one that I will recommend for kids older than 13 of course and adults alike. There is nothing like the Swashbuckling skills and thrills of Johnny Depp (aka CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow) and Orlando Bloom (aka William Turner) on the big screen. Not to mention the turns and twists of this latest version fr0m Walt Disney Pictures. The excitement was trying to figure out who was on who's side and when exactly the plot changed. It definitely was not a movie that led to boredom. This time even Keira Knightly (aka Elizabeth Swann) got in on the Swashbuckling action. Definitely worth seeing.

4 comments:

grace said...

I agree! It was a great movie. I just wished I would have watched #2 again before seeing this one. I was confused for a bit.

Heidi said...

I tried to do that, but did not make it through it all. The beginning was a bit confusing, but once it really got going, it was great.

Ann-Marie said...

Mmmm...Johnny Depp. Mmmm...Orlando Bloom.

It WAS a great movie!

Mmmmm...

Heidi said...

Like I said, need I say more??!!