Monday, January 21, 2008

Let the Count down begin!!


I have mentioned before that I HATE cold and these negative temperatures are bad enough to kill a person. That is not my kind of living. I was secretly hoping that this year there would not be the typical Midwest blast of cold from the North, of course that is my hope every year and it never happens.

The colder it gets and the more it snows, the more I am looking forward to my trip to Sunny Orlando, Florida. Just me. No husband. No kids. Just ME and my best friend who lives down there. That's right, goodbye snowmen and ice; hello Mickey Mouse and palm trees. Yes, Mickey Mouse. If the Lord wills, I plan to visit Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom in just 18 short days. I have always been a fan of Disney, even through the great Evangelical boycott (which is probably still going on). I guess I am just a kid at heart. I LOVE theme parks, especially in a place where I can stay warm.


So, 18 days until watch out Mickey Mouse, here I come. (I know, scary isn't it).

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

One word - jealous!

So happy for YOU though!

Heidi said...

I am not purposely trying to make anyone jealous. Sorry. I am just too excited that I cannot contain myself.

Jennittia said...

NO kids!!!! How do you rate?!!! I will echo Ann- Marie's sentiments!