Saturday, January 12, 2008

I found this on Jennittia'sblog and thought I might answer them as well! Feel free to answer some in the comments or let me know if you post on your own blog!!

1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before? went to a Keith and Krysten Getty concert
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Since I was pregnant last year, I don't think I really made any. I have, unofficially.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? ME! Also, my friends Jennittia, and Becky.
4.Did anyone close to you die? not in 2006.
5. What countries did you visit? none
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? will power.
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Feb. 26--Brookelyn's birth,
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? fitting into misses sizes again.
9. What was your biggest failure? not relying on God for everything
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? If you count my c-section, yes.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? my baby
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? my dad's
14. Where did most of your money go? bills of everyday life
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? my baby
16. What song will always remind you of 2007? In Christ Alone by the Gettys
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:happier or sadder? Happier, but in a much different way
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? laugh
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? worry
21. What was your favorite TV program? The Amazing Race
22. What was the best book you read"? The Truth War by John MacArthur
24. What was your favorite film of this year? I saw three: Pirates 2, National Treasure 2, and The Bourne Ultimatum. Since they were all unique in their own way, there is no way I can decide on the best.
25. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?not wearing maternity clothes
26. What kept you sane? my husband who will stay by himself with the kids while I go out with girls for a couple of hours.
27. What political issue stirred you the most? Barack Obama

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Now, for 2008...should we get started on our "resolutions"? :-)

Heidi said...

If I post them, I will be held accountable. If I keep them to myself, no one will ever know. hee hee.