Friday, August 10, 2007

Oklahoma, part II

Well, we are back from our much anticipated trip to Oklahoma to attend and participate in a friend's wedding.
Oklahoma was about what I was expecting it to be. It was definitely flat prairie land with a few oil wells scattered here and there. The town of Enid, however, was really nice. It was bigger than I thought it would be and the people were really nice. I was definitely impressed.
The couple went through with it and hopefully in the state of newlywed bliss. The wedding, though simple, was beautiful. Simple is definitely better.
We had a wonderful time of fellowship with friends.
After the wedding we were invited to our friends house for a bbq dinner and it was delicious, so thank you Mark and Bev for that wonderful meal, as well as the left over meal on Sunday. We had a wonderful time.
I hope to post some pictures as well in the near future.

4 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I can't wait for photos! Did you get ones of the girls in their little dresses?

Heidi said...

I did. Those are the ones that I hope to post, but the system seems to be down and it will not let me post any pictures today.

grace said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to Enid. Maybe it will entice you guys to come back for a visit.

Heidi said...

Your mom all ready offered us a place to stay next time and a full day in OKC, so more than likely we will be back eventually.