Monday, July 30, 2007

Ooooooooklahoma

Well, the big day has almost arrived. My kids are flower girls in a wedding on Saturday. I am probably almost as excited as the bride. We have the dresses, and now the head pieces (I just have to make them). I am looking forward to seeing them so dressed up in their pretty dresses.
We leave for the wedding which is in Ooooooklahoma, on Wednesday. It is also our family vacation, so that makes it all the more exciting.
It is going to be hot, hot, hot though and I am not looking forward to that though as I am not fond of humidity. Maybe it will be a cooler week. Wouldn't that be nice!!
I will post about how it went when we return.

2 comments:

grace said...

We are eagerly awaiting your arrival. It will be like one big reunion! It will be so nice to see faces I know and love. See you soon.

Heidi said...

My girls keep saying that they get to see Miss Grace and Mr. Kurt