Sunday, August 26, 2007

A week of peace and quiet

My oldest two children went to spend a week with Grandpa and Grandma in Michigan. It was so quiet and I was able to get so much stuff done. I got my kitchen, dining room, living room, entry and hallways cleaned from top to bottom along with their room. Now lets see how long it stays that way, since kids = clutter.
It was a great week of just me and the baby. I dont' think the baby knew just what to do with herself since she did not have her sisters to watch all day. The baby and I watched the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy extended version. Well, she slept through much of it.

We met Grandma and Grandpa last week in Western Michigan and dropped them off. We were to pick them up in Michigan City Indiana yesterday. The details of that wild and crazy trip will appear in the following post.

1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

Congratulations! Getting cleaning done is always cause for celebration!