Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I've been tagged

I thank my friend Ann-Marie for this game.
"Rules"
After posting these rules, each player then lists random facts/habits about herself/himself, then chooses several people to "tag". The player will then list the names of those he/she tags and leaves a comment on their blog.

1) I had a crush on the youth pastor's kid (both of them)

2) I liked to play dirt bombs with the boys in Elementary School.

3) My favorite actors are Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, Johnny Depp (only in the pirates movies), and Orlando Bloom.

4). I have a degree in History Education (though I haven't used it in a few years).

5). When it comes to housekeeping, I am not a neat freak (though I do try).

6). My favorite bird is the cardinal.

7) I like my Mother in Law.

8). I had braces

I tag Grace, Melody, and Karyn

Thanks Ann Marie for this fun game.

No comments: