Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Birthday

I must say it. I saw it on the headlines this afternoon when I turned on my computer. Those of us "children of the 80's" will truly understand this one.

Happy Birthday Star Wars. I was only a few months old when this one came out.
I have some great memories of Star Wars.

1. we went to the drive in theatre to see it.

2. it was the first movie that we recorded on our new VCR (those were just coming out).

3. I remember waiting for Return of the Jedi to come out on VHS so we could get it from the
library (there was a waiting list).

4. I had a crush on Luke Skywalker.

5. As middle school kids we would talk about Star Wars and act out scenes from the movies.

6. My dad and I went to see the "new" versions of the original trilogy in the theatres.

No comments: