Monday, September 15, 2008

From the mouths of babes...

Here is a funny thing that one of my kids said today.

I was going through their math book and saw that they are having a "test" tomorrow. When I was doing the pre-day planning this afternoon, I said, "Ok, they have a test tomorrow". One of my girls said "Mom, will the test hurt?"
Wait until they get to college, then they will truly understand the "pain" of a test.

I thought that spoke for itself.
One of the girls has allergy tests a couple of weeks ago, which is drawing blood, so in their little minds, tests hurt.

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Tests can be painful! Remember those dreams where you sit in front of a blank test and don't know any of the answers?

Heidi said...

I don't remember those kind of dreams, but they may have been there.
Maybe the test was painful for them, I don't know.