Friday, September 12, 2008

Well, we started school last week and it seems to be going well. There are times that I feel as though I want to tear all my hair out trying to teach 2 5 year olds how to write certain numbers and letters. It can be somewhat difficult.
So far I think they might be learning something. It seems as though each day their letter and number writing does get a little bit easier.
First time homeschool mom and first time schoolers can be somewhat interesting. My degree is not for this age group and there is a reason for that, but the teaching aspect is the same none the less.
I did realize that I forgot to take a picture of their first day. I cannot believe that I did, but I did. My husband cannot believe that I forgot either.

We'll see how this year goes as to whether or not it has been a success.

1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

Yea, for you! Way to start the school year - the girls will really appreciate all your hard work and effort as they get older. I think it's great you are doing this.