Monday, November 3, 2008

The prodigal has returned

Wow, it has been quite some time since I have posted on my blog. So many things have happened. One of my friends has remarried, we have journeyed our "long distance" trip to the Wisconsin Dells for our annual Fall vacation, and we have had an eventful evening of Trick or Treating fun -- and not so much fun as spraining my ankle and falling on my face in front of others. As my friend Robin would say" Welcome to the dorks anonymous club". Our sidewalks are not known to be the greatest.
I hope I did not chase any readers away in my long absence.

3 comments:

Robin Hayes said...

Ooo! I got mentioned on your blog! I'm a dork, I'm a dork, I'm a dork, dork, dork! :-)

Heidi said...

I hope you didn't mind.:-)

Ann-Marie said...

Dork x 3 = Me, too! I kept checking, Heidi!