Friday, December 7, 2007

Tis the season to be busy, fa la la la la la la la la. We go here and there and to and fro to do this or that. We go from store to store and party to party. We have kid activities to do as well as adult ones.
For example: here is a list of things that I have to do this month (not that I am not excited about any of these as I love the busyness of this time of year).
Tonight my kids had their home school Christmas program. It went really well. I dressed them as Mary and they had a baby to rock in "Away in a Manger". It was so cute. They could hardly be heard though as their voices did not carry well, but they did a wonderful job.
Monday is a business meeting at church that I have to make Christmas cookies for per. pastor's request, so the cookie baking starts tomorrow.
I have to get my Christmas cards made, bought, and sent out sometime in the next week.
Our Church Christmas parties are next Friday. Those are always so much fun and I look forward to those every year.
THen on the 19th is our Church kids program Christmas party in which I have to have more Christmas cookies. Thank goodness for the technology of the freezer. I only have to make cookies once and voila, I have cookies for future activities.
Then on the 21st we leave for our annual pilgrimage to Michigan to spend the week with the in laws.
I am sure there is something missing somewhere.
Sometime after the 21st I have to fit in a showing of the new movie National Treasere: Book of Secrets due in theatres on the 21st.

2 comments:

Jennittia said...

Busy, busy!! Can't wait for the National Treasure movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi said...

All those things that were supposed to happen this week didn't because of our ice storm, which I think was smaller than what was expected.
Movie looks great huh???