Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

I just want to wish all my two readers Merry Christmas.  
My family is spending it with family in the Detroit area and are having a wonderful time.  We have been able to have a great time of family fun of eating, visiting, and of course opening our gifts.  
We gave and received many nice things.  We got this really neat Michigan end table.  We are looking forward to putting i together and using it.  Our kids got some nice outfits and toys that they will enjoy as well.  
My husband gave me the Macarthur Study Bible in the NKJV and I have enjoyed that all ready. 
He also surprised me with a night away at the luxury hotel in downtown Detroit.  The ironic thing is that it is the one whose Christmas tree i blogged about in an earlier post.  I am so looking forward to it.  It is a 70 story hotel in the heart of Downtown and it either has a river view or a city view.
I think we also plan on seeing the new movie Nation Treasure: Book of secrets.  I have been looking forward to this movie for a long time.  I will give a review after I watch it.  

2 comments:

Jennittia said...

Funny -- about the two readers!! Although I must say "Happy New Year" by now!!

Ann-Marie said...

Happy New Year, too you, Heidi! I LOVE your blog and am a regular reader!