Thursday, May 15, 2008

Time we've been waiting for

We have two greatly anticipated movies coming out two weeks in a row. 1st, tomorrow is the opening of Narnia--Prince Caspian. I think I need to bone up on the book again before I see it so that I can remember what happened. This is the movie that C.S. Lewis fans from all over the world have been waiting for (at least most of the ones I know).
The 2nd is Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I have been a HUGE fan of Indiana Jones from the very first one (the second is not my favorite, but it does have some great parts in it) and Harrison Ford. It is time for a movie marathon. I need to watch all three (minus one part) of the Indiana Jones movies in the next week or so.

Happy movie going.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm so excited about these, too!! And I'm not at all a movie or TV person. But I have always loved CS Lewis, and Harrison Ford. I grew up reading the Narnia books and watching the Jones movies with my Dad.
Tomorrow we are going to the movies with friends (first double date to the movies in YEARS), and we're going to see Prince Caspian with our homeschool group on the 27th.
I hope you get a chance to see both soon, too!

Heidi said...

I plan to. I went to watch my Raiders of the Lost Ark movie and realized that I loaned it out. Hopefully the people I loaned it to can find it and get it back to me soon.

Ann-Marie said...

We've watched all three IJ's to get ready for the new one. We're so excited, too!

Also, I totally recommend Iron Man - it was FANTASTIC!!!

Heidi said...

someone borrowed my IJ's so I need to get them back.

Jennittia said...

Good luck with that marathon! Wish I could! I will have to wait a couple of weeks for the Indy movie, but can't wait!!

Heidi said...

I am a member of the "exclusive" 5 buck club at our theatre, so I will get to watch each of them for 5 bucks in about 3 weeks. I can wait as tickets are 9.00 a piece.