Friday, April 13, 2007

Wow, busy times

Wow, I have a busy six weeks ahead of me. I just thought of what is going on. I think I just overwhelmed myself.
This weekend, I have a pampered chef show in the Chicago area, so that will take the whole day. Then church on Sunday. On Tuesday I have been invited to be a guest at someone's party, but my husband has a meeting, so I don't know how I am going to coordinate that one yet. That next weekend is our Ladies conference with our church, so that will take two days.
The weekend after that I have another scheduled pampered chef show. The next two weekends I have more shows. Then a graduation in the beginning of May sometime. A bridal shower on the 15th of May. Then a wedding on the 19th of May.
So many things to do along with trying to keep my own house. We'll see how I manage all that stuff.

No comments: