Friday, April 13, 2007

Who Are You?

Has anyone else out there watched the tv show "Identity"? I know, I am a game show junkie (thought I hate the older ones like the price is right and wheel of fortune). The first time this show was on, it intrigued me. It seemed so easy. I think I got them all and I never do really well at Jeopardy or Deal or no Deal ( I would think that 50,000 is a good number to go home with).
The premise of Identity is to see how stereotypes work. Are they actually true or not? Most of the time they are. However, tonight the show seemed harder as who could guess who was in a biosphere or who was the mail order bride? Certainly not me! It is just fascinating to see what kind of people they come up with for the contestant to guess.
It was off the air for a while and I missed it. I thought that it was probably not a hit or something, so I was happy that it came back on. It gives me something else wholesome (except for the occasional scanty clad woman) to watch while I feed my baby.

2 comments:

grace said...

I love Identity! We all watched is last night and I almost passed out when he decided to go all the way. I hope that show stays around awhile.

Heidi said...

I would have lost because I had it the other way around. I thought that guy with the big ears in the front row looked so shady.