Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Change in weather.

If you read previous entries, I was complaining about the cold and snow. FINALLY, the snow is GONE!! Beautiful weather has arrived. The birds are singing and making their nests again. The trees and flowers are blooming. I can go outside and be comfortable in a short sleeved shirt and capris and sandals or better yet, barefoot.
I love the kind of weather that we can open windows and be comfortable. Between 70 and 80 is perfect for me, even with an occasional thunderstorm to sleep by as long as there is not a tornado watch in place. So, until the allergies begin, I personally will enjoy this. Bring on the rainstorm!!
If it did not get any colder than 35 (with an occasional dusting of snow) in the Winter and no warmer than about 90 (without the humidity) in the Summer that would be the perfect weather all year long.

No comments: