Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Well, warm weather is here now and my kids love to be outside. Me, personally, I hate being outside. I look at my yard and I get depressed as it is such a mess, that I don't know where to start.
Thankfully, my mom is here for a couple of more weeks to help with the baby and she loves working outside. She has done so much outdoor work, I will never know how to thank her exactly.
While she is out there, she takes my kids out so they can have their daily dose of fresh air which, thankfully, tires them out so they take a good nap in the afternoon. So, she kills two birds with one stone (I don't really mean killing real birds)
However, after such an unbearable, seemingly long Winter, it felt so good to go outside in the warm pre-spring air. I actually went out for an hour with the new baby. It felt great. I was able to enjoy watching my mom work outside and see how the work has progressed. Hopefully when she is finished, I will then have a place to begin when it is time f0r me to actually go out and get some outdoor work done.
I will have to think about planting a garden soon (if I could only figure out a way to keep the rabbits out).

No comments: