Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Growing Babies

It is amazing how fast babies grow.
It seems like just yesterday that my baby was newborn and completely dependent on us parents. Then the joys of that first smile or laugh when she would look into my face or that deep laughter when I would tickle her.
I still enjoy that along with her cute little bottom as it crawls around the corner out of sight.
She is so animated now that she can pull herself up and peek at us over the coffee table as she pulls something off that she knows she is not supposed to have.
i melt when she looks at me and I look at her adorable brown eyes.
Her personality is really starting to show up at 8 1/2 months. I think we will have a strong willed one among us. Hmm, sounds familiar. Just like me.

4 comments:

Robin Hayes said...

You, Heidi? No way!

Heidi said...

Yep, its true. I had that verse "stubbornness is as the sin of witchcraft" thrown at me. Its that Scotch part of me, or it could just be that annoying depravity of sin.

Ann-Marie said...

Stubborn isn't always a bad thing. Especially when you need a reserve to draw on to resist sin.

I, too, thought I ws stubborn. Then I met Brett. I am not stubborn.

Your baby is one of the cutest I've ever seen. Have you ever thought about entering her in any baby photo contests? Sometimes they have prize money to help with college. And I'd defintely vote for her.

Heidi said...

I've thought about it. Baby Talk magazine does one each month for their new cover babies. I am just so hesitant because of privacy issues and the future of modeling etc...