Friday, July 25, 2008

Raccoons

If anyone remembers the story about how we had raccoons in our attic, dejavu. Here we go again. This time they are not in our attic, but in our soffits (our eaves). There are at least three of them. They are cute little critters in their own sort of way.
I just don't want them to stay there too much longer. I have an appointment with a trapper on Tuesday to put up some traps to get rid of them for good. I will keep everyone posted on how that goes.
It does cost a pretty penny to take care of all this though, I will say. I will post pictures of the little critters.
In the meantime, I have three new pets.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

ACtually, new count. I have 4 new pets

Ann-Marie said...

Awww...but raccoons are sooo cute.

Still, I don't envy you that cost! Hey, can you get some pics?

Heidi said...

I did get some and I will post them.
Actually they left sometime on Friday night as we have not seen them since.
Hopefully I can cancel our trapper that we hired and instead hire Myers to come in and fix our soffits instead.