Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Grandpa and Grandma are great!!

I will come back to the Disney trip later. Right now I want to say my appreciation to my In-laws for taking my kids for a week. As hard as it was to let them go as Brookelyn went this time too, it has been great to get some things done without them.
It is a lot easier to go through their things and re arrange their rooms when they are not in them trying to keep everything that you put aside. I am trying not to let them become pack rats like their Mom (who is getting better about that). I am actually going to be able to clean my own room and get rid of some of the stuff that I have packed away.
I was able to go to the JCPenney outlet without kids to keep track of.
I will be able to go to the grocery store without having kids tagging along wanting everything in sight.
I am looking forward to getting my kids back, as I do not like to see their beds empty; but for now, I am happy to be without them for a few days.

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Wow! You WERE really busy! :-) I'm so glad you enjoyed the time, and that the girls made it back safely!

Jennittia said...

Good for you! Yes, it's tough to have them gone, but it is a nice reprieve as well. Happy cleaning!